Some of our apps include modifications. To access the modified version of an exercise, tap the screen while in the workout, and click the modifications button. This will make it so that any modified exercises will now be shown instead of the regular exercise in the workout. Please keep in mind that not all exercises will have a modification. Please note that not all of our apps include the modification button.
Here are some examples of modifications you could do if you're having troubles:
- If you have joint issues, lessen your range of motion.
- For knee issues, if you cannot do a full push-up do wall push-ups, and avoid jumping motions.
- If you have trouble with balance keep both feet on the ground for any one-legged exercises.
- To make squats easier, use a chair and do chair squats instead.
- To make push-ups easier do knee push-ups or wall push-ups.
- For cardio, opt for lower impact activities such as biking or walking.
You always have the option of cutting reps or weight or just using your bodyweight for many exercises. You can also take more breaks and go at your own pace. You’re not competing with anyone but yourself so there’s no need to rush!